ISBN: 9780942256123
Download Diabetes at 14 subtitle for free
Book Diabetes at 14 published by published in the year 2003-07 is very good with you if you want book about Health & Fitness / Diseases / Diabetes, Juvenile Nonfiction / Health & Daily Living / Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries, . Title book authored by Bill Melluish, William G. Melluish, with page count 167 Pages. you can look book description at the bottom
Diagnosed with insulin-dependent diabetes as a teenager, Bill Melluish worked through the challenges and struggles he faced with maturity and a positive attitude to gain control over his life. Now in college, this active athlete and musician keeps a busy schedule. He wrote Diabetes at 14: Choosing Tighter Control for an Active Life to show other teenagers with diabetes that they can control their disease and enjoy an improved quality of life by developing their own management system. Here are some of the questions Bill answers in Diabetes at 14:
What made me think something was wrong?
What is Type I insulin-dependent diabetes?
What does it feel like to have a high blood sugar level?
How do I measure blood sugar?
What is hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar?
Why should I vary my insulin injection sites?
How does taking different kinds of insulin daily give me more freedom?
What should I consider as I plan my food intake to match my activity? and
Why is it important that my friends and teachers know that I have diabetes?
Diabetes at 14
Tags: Health & Fitness / Diseases / Diabetes, Juvenile Nonfiction / Health & Daily Living / Diseases, Illnesses & Injuries,