The Savvy Diabetic a book to read official by Joanne Laufer Milo on 2013-07 is very good with you if you want book about . a book to read made by Joanne Laufer Milo, with page thickness 234 Pages. you can found description of the book at the bottom
Buy The Savvy Diabetic A Survival Guide full pages
ISBN: 9780989638500
The Savvy Diabetic: A Survival Guide is a collection of tips, tools, and techniques, borne out of experiences and mistakes and lots of on-the-job learning. After 43 years as a Type 1 diabetic, I had successfully and deliberately avoided hospitals. I was suddenly confronted with my worst fears: an emergency appendectomy 3000 miles away from my home. I was terrified of losing the control of my diabetes which I had worked so hard to maintain. I was woefully unprepared. Wow, did I learn Five years later and several more hospitalizations and doctors' appointments, as well as many experiences with travel and just life, I wanted to share what I have learned, hoping my insights and experiences will help you to: Live well and in balance with diabetes Survive the medical system as a person with diabetes Feel validated in your feelings about this disease Have more tools to help support someone you love who has diabetes Smile and even laugh about your own experiences10% of net proceeds will be donated to JDRF (Improving Lives, Curing Type 1 Diabetes), InsulinPumpers.org, and University of California, Irvine Center for Diabetes Treatment and Research.
The Savvy Diabetic
Tags: best The Savvy Diabetic book reference, well known book The Savvy Diabetic, The Savvy Diabetic book reddit